- Posted by Ottawa Food Bank
- On March 6, 2017
- 0 Comments
Save It Forward gives Real Canadian Superstore and No Frills customers in Ottawa the opportunity to the Ottawa Food Bank (or another of the two participating charities) when redeeming coupons from participating partners.
The Spring 2017 brand partners include: Mondelez, Reckitt Benckiser (Canada) Inc., P&G, Kraft, Danone, Parmalat, Maple Leaf, and President’s Choice.
Customers can find great Save It Forward coupon offers in-store on the shelf, on displays, and on the coupon boards.
How it works:
- Select Coupon
- Buy item and use your coupon
- Put tear-away portion of the coupon into one of three charity bins (at no cost to you!)
- Store donates that amount to the chosen charity!
The donation bin choices include: President’s Choice® Children’s Charity, the Ottawa Food Bank and a local organization or charity chosen by the store. At the end of the event, the donations are counted and the store makes a cheque donation to the charity for the collected amount! Easy!
Keep an eye out for these coupons at the below participating locations and save while helping families in need!
Participating Grocery Stores:
- Henderickx’s No Frills (1226 Place D’Orleans Dr) – March 2 – 15
- Real Canadian Superstore (190 Richmond Rd) – March 9 – 22
- Real Canadian Superstore (4270 Innes Rd) – March 9 – 22