- Posted by Ottawa Food Bank
- On February 25, 2019
- 0 Comments
Fight Hunger Spark Change at Walmart!
Walmart locations across the City have long been supporters of the Ottawa Food Bank and helping to support the community.
Walmart is helping us fight hunger and spark change from February 14 to March 13 in our community and across Canada in partnership with Food Banks Canada. There are a number of way customers can participate, including:
- Purchase participating products: For every purchase (in-store and online at walmart.ca) of select products, participating brands will donate a portion of the proceeds to Food Banks Canada. Partners include: Nature Valley, Folgers, Maple Leaf – and more!
- Donate at the register: From February 14 to March 13 customers will also be offered the opportunity to round up their purchase at the register to the nearest dollar and donate the difference! Walmart location will match your donation! This donation will go directly to the Ottawa Food Bank.
- Drop off food donations: Walmart stores across Ottawa will be, as always, accepting food donations in-store. Look for the Ottawa Food Bank donation bin after you make your purchase.
- Add a donation when online shopping: Add an online donation to your order when you purchase your groceries at walmart.ca