- This event has passed.
AVANT Chiropractic Adjust-a-thon
Join AVANT Chiro on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 for their first Annual ADJUST-A-THON to support our Ottawa Food Bank. ALL money brought in from this event will be going directly to the food bank.
Did you know, $1 donated = $5 worth?
They have a great line-up of speakers to kick off the event, then an open house to mingle and discuss these important topics. Finally, Dr. Payne will be donating his clinic time for their active AVANT patients to get adjusted.
RSVP and Tickets:
To RSVP, please click on the TICKETS button on the AVANT event page, and make a donation to the portion of the event you’d like to attend.
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS 12 – 1 PM
* $20 donation minimum, limited seating, first to sit or stand
- Feeding Your Brain by Dr. Payne, D.C., Neuro-Structural Specialist, AVANT Chiropractic
- Innovative Programs to Support Our City by Michael Maidment, Executive Director, Ottawa Food Bank
- 100-Day Challenge by Courtney Symons, Partner Marketing Manager, Shopify
- Adjusting Your Career Path by Debra Sharpe, VP of Client Services, Creative Niche
- Maximizing Your Grocery List by Amy Longard, Holistic Nutritionist & Chef, #HappinessHabits613
OPEN HOUSE 1 – 2 PM
* $20 donation minimum for a Chiro Exam on us!
* Snacks, prizes, mingling
ADJUST-A-THON 3 – 6 PM
* $20 donation minimum
*Active patients only