Black Fly Helps the Ottawa Food Bank
- Rebel Radio will donate air time to promote the campaign
- Valecraft Homes will match the Black Fly donation
- Prohibition Public House and Banditos (local restaurants) will also match the Black Fly donation.
- The donation/unit is only applicable to the 3 products that will be on display at the 17 LCBO outlets. Vodka Cranberry, Tequila Margarita, and Vodka Grapefruit will be the 3 flavours highlighted by the Discover Our Community Program. These 3 products are our most popular.
Participating LCBO’s are:
- LCBO 38: Rideau & King Edward
- LCBO 212: Westboro
- LCBO 324: Hampton Park
- LCBO 384: Isabella
- LCBO 499 & 670 Barrhaven
- LCBO 699: Limebank
- LCBO 500: Lansdowne
- LCBO 645: Wellington
- LCBO 243: 1800 Bank St.
- LCBO 400: Elmvale Plaza
- LCBO 443: Blair Rd (Gloucester)
- LCBO 694 Trimm & Innes (Orleans)
- LCBO 394: Fairlawn Plaza
- LCBO 412: Merivale & Hunt Club
- LCBO 556: Signature Centre (Kanata)
- LCBO 569: Stittsville