First Annual Harvest Breakfast
Join us for a delicious fundraising Harvest Breakfast this September 24th, 7:30 – 9 a.m., at the Shaw Centre, downtown Ottawa.
As we celebrate both the harvest season and Hunger Awareness Week (Sept. 21 – 25), we call on you to join us and help us provide fresh food to people in need in Ottawa once the growing season at our farm is over.
- CTV’s Michael O’Byrne to join us as our wonderful MC
- Delicious plated breakfast
- Learn the latest about what hunger looks like in our city
- Hear from a former food bank client about her journey beyond hunger to now supporter
- Ottawa Public Health joins us to release their 2015 Nutritious Food Basket
Tables of 10 are $450.