If you are in need of food please visit one of the our partner community food programs. They are open and have food available. Please see the list below for locations and hours of operation for Monday, October 1st.
If you are in need of assistance beyond what is available through these programs please call 211, a social service referral program.
- Debra Dynes Family House: 9 AM – 12 PM & 1 – 3 PM
- Morrison Gardens Emergency Food: 6 – 8 PM
- *Pinecrest Terrace Family House – 6 – 7:30 PM
- Westboro Region Food Bank: 10 AM – 1 PM
- *FAMSAC Food Cupboard: 10:30 AM – 12:30 AM
Other Parts of the City
- Centretown Emergency Food Centre: 12 – 2 PM
- Gloucester Emergency Food Bank: 6 – 8 PM