Ottawa Food Security Conference 2022: Innovative Approaches to Community-Focused Food Security
The Ottawa Food Bank is pleased to host the fourth annual Ottawa Food Security Conference
Join us on Thursday October 27th for a virtual conference with discussions focused on food security, and the actions that can be taken to improve the outcomes for both community members who access support services and for our community as a whole.
The conference will provide a balance of talks, panels, and interactive sessions to inspire innovation, empowerment, and collaboration in service of systemic change. We’ve e also made more space for breaks and sessions to replenish and come together.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Online via Pheedloop
- 9:00 AM – 4:20 PM
- Simultaneous interpretation will be available
- Registration is $10 for the general public
- Registration is free for network delegates and community members with lived/living experience of food insecurity
- This year, there is a special offer of coupon codes from Market13 digital marketplace. Limited to the first 200 conference registrants, each code provides $10 towards choosing from a fantastic array of products and services provided by local businesses and social enterprises.
To register, please click here!
If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us by clicking here.