Ottawa’s Got Talent Season Three!
It’s time for the third year of Ottawa’s Got Talent! This year the event will raise money for the Ottawa Food Bank as well as Soupière de l’Amitié.
The Masha Krupp Translation Group’s Ottawa’s Got Talent highlights and celebrates the talent of Ottawa’s business community while raising money for charity. So prime your voices, tune your instruments, or simply come out and encourage the amazing talent hiding in Ottawa’s business community!
Join The Masha Krupp Translation Group, Lucy van Oldenbarneveld, co-host of CBC News Ottawa, Ottawa business leaders, and local dignitaries as we give back to our community.
- When: Saturday, November 2, 5 -11 p.m.
- Where: Hampton Inn, 100 Coventry Rd., Ottawa
The evening includes:
- Gourmet dinner
- Incredible talent show
- Silent auction
- Amazing raffle prizes*. Raffle tickets are $20 each, or three for $50
1. Two-bedroom villa (sleeps eight) at Harborside Resort at Atlantis in the Bahamas for six nights – $15,000 VALUE
2. NFL weekend for two in Denver to see the Broncos vs the Titans on December 8th – $5,000 VALUE
3. Weekend for two in the Big Apple for three nights, all expenses paid – $5,000 VALUE
4. Hockey night in Kanata to see the Sens vs Detroit. Includes two club seats, private sedan and hotel – $2,500 VALUE
5. Cash prize of $2,500
For more information on how to get raffle tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-745-7001 and ask for Patti
** Raffle drawn on the night of the Ottawa’s Got Talent event. Do not have to be present to win.
Is there anyway I can contribute as a performer in this event?
I’m not sure if the bill is full or not – but please email the organizer at mkrupp@MASHAKRUPP.com
I purchsed tickets for this raffle. Can I assume all the winners have been contacted?
I am not a winner…but the food bank is!!
Thank you for purchasing tickets and supporting the Ottawa Food Bank!
The draw was just done on Saturday – the winners will definitely be contacted sometime this week, if they haven’t been already.
The Ottawa Food Bank certainly won at this event 🙂