EXCLUSIVE 2012 WRECKING BALL TOUR TICKET
The Boss has given the Ottawa Food Bank the opportunity to auction 4 tickets to his show with E Street Lounge access!
Here’s what the package includes:
Four Concert Tickets:
- The concert is at the Scotiabank Place.
- The winner will have a choice between seats, or General Admission (fondly known as “The Pit”)
- The seats (Stadium Seats) are in the first tier above the floor within the first five rows to left or right of the stage.
- The Pit is a corralled-off area directly in front of the stage and is standing room only.
Four E Street Lounge Passes:
- The E Street Lounge passes will enable the winner to go to a designated area to relax and have a drink before the show. The Lounge has a cash bar and is open before show only (from doors opening until show start-time).
- The E Street Lounge space is a special meeting place for guests of the band and touring personnel and is an extension of the backstage environment. This means the Lounge is a safe area for the band where they are not pursued for autographs and/or pictures.
- But please note: This is not a “meet and greet”. This confirmation does not promise or guarantee a meeting with any of the artists.
How an Email Auction works:
- Send an email to Rachel@theottawafoodbank.ca with the dollar amount you wish to bid for all four tickets. Please include a phone number, should we need to call you.
- Email Subject Line: Bid to see The Boss
- A minimum bid of $800.00 for all four tickets is required. Any bid under this amount will not be accepted.
- Bidding closes at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, October 17, 2012.
- During the auction, the top bidder will be notified via email if they have been outbid. They will be given the opportunity to rebid with a minimum of a $25 increase.
- The winner will be notified by 4 p.m. on October 17, 2012.
- The winner will receive all four concert tickets and E Street Lounge Passes.
All proceeds of this email auction will directly benefit the Ottawa Food Bank. Thank you for your participation, and thank you for helping those in need in the Ottawa community.