- Posted by Ottawa Food Bank
- On March 28, 2019
- 0 Comments
Fresh is Best!
As we start to see warmer weather, we begin to think about our farm and what’s to come this summer. This edition of our newsletter speaks to how your support helps provide nutritious and fresh food to our neighbours in need. You’ve helped us with purchasing produce through the winter and your support going forward will help us ensure we have a successful growing season (provided Mother Nature cooperates once again!)
Also inside the You Feed the Need Spring 2019 Newsletter:
- Food for Thought: A message from our CEO, Michael Maidment
- An example of including the Ottawa Food Bank in your Planned Giving
- Your Gifts in Action: Six months after devastation
- Summer Lunches for Kids
- Chances for us to meet and get together!