Join us for this year’s edition of CBC Project Give, broadcasting live from the prestigious National Arts Centre on December 15! We’re thrilled to bring you a day filled with festivities, showcasing the spirit of community and kindness.
CBC Ottawa will present a whole day of special broadcasts LIVE from the NAC, with your favourite local hosts and reporters, supporting our community. Ottawa Morning, All in a Day, and News at 6 will feature stories, music, and contests in support of the Ottawa Food Bank. Last year, CBC’s listeners, viewers, and fans helped raise an incredible $283,875.61 for our neighbours in need.
This year, the need is greater than ever. Click here to give now. Your generous donations will help provide emergency food support to those experiencing hunger this winter.
Join us LIVE at the NAC!
On Friday, Dec. 15, CBC Ottawa will be live from the National Arts Centre, bringing you a special day of Project Give programming, musical performances, and more.
You’re invited to attend this free, public event in support of the Ottawa Food Bank!
How you can get involved!
Donations will be accepted from Nov. 20 to Dec. 31, 2023.
You can make a donation in the following ways:
● Online: Click here to donate now in support of the Ottawa Food Bank.
● Donate food: Join us in-person for CBC Project Give on Dec. 15 at the National Arts Centre, where the Ottawa Food Bank will be accepting donations of non-perishable food items.
Contest: Make the Season Kind
Share your story with us of how you showed or received an act of kindness this year and be entered to win a local prize pack. Your act of kindness may even be featured on CBC Ottawa.
What’s an act of kindness?
Have you picked up groceries for an elderly neighbour? Covered someone’s bill? Received a call from a long lost friend that made your day? We want to hear about it! No act of kindness is too big or too small.
Local prize pack include:
• A 12oz bag of coffee beans from Equator Coffee Roasters
• A mug from Equator Coffee Roasters
• A set of CBC Ottawa retro radio puzzles
• A CBC Ottawa mahogany wireless speaker with wireless charger
• A CBC Ottawa tuque and scarf
• Items from the Indigenous Women’s Art Market
• A pair of tickets to see Jurassic Park in Concert at the NAC
• A pair of tickets to see Lisa LeBlanc perform live with the NAC Orchestra
Deadline to enter to win is Thursday, December 14 at noon ET.