- Posted by Ottawa Food Bank
- On September 13, 2018
- 0 Comments
Thanksgiving and our Thanks for Giving Food Drive is the kick off to the giving season and we need YOU to help make it great.
Every year, amazing volunteers head to grocery store locations across the city and help turn shoppers into donors. This process is so important to us, as it helps us prepare for the long cold months ahead. The food drive is our first push for donations after a slow summer season.
This is where you come in! Visit our volunteer online sign up page, scroll to the October 6th and 7th postings, and find a store location, date, and time that works best for you!
- Thanks for Giving Food Drive
- Saturday, October 6th 1 – 5 PM
- Sunday, October 7th 9 AM – 12 PM
- Your role is to help make the donation experience easy for shoppers. Hand them a donation bag or suggest a pre-packaged donation bag – if available at your location.