- Posted by Ottawa Food Bank
- On August 30, 2019
- 0 Comments
Networking luncheon & fundraiser for the Ottawa Food Bank’s Baby Basics Program
Hosted by Jamilah Taib Murray and Waterford Property Group, Heels for Meals is a fundraising event for the Ottawa Food Bank’s Baby Basics Program, complete with amazing prizes, auction items, and more!
This event is an opportunity for women to come together to support mother, families, and babies in need as we begin a new school year.
The reality is, 36 per cent of households who receive support from the Ottawa Food Bank have children. Proceeds from Heels for Meals will help to purchase baby cereal, formula, and diapers for families in Ottawa who are struggling to provide for their young ones.
It’s heartbreaking to think of children in Ottawa going without food and expensive staple items, like diapers. Through this event, you can help the Ottawa Food Bank distribute baby basics to their 67 member agency programs who provide these necessities to young families.
– Wednesday, September 25, 2019
– SOCIAL Restaurant & Lounge, 537 Sussex Drive
– Individual tickets for the luncheon are $125
– A group of four will enjoy a reduced price of $450
– Get your tickets HERE
Auction/Prize Items include:
- Suite at Sens game during the 2019-20 season. Four (4) club bell seats, includes gourmet dinner, 2 VIP parking passes, Loge Seating, unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and more ($1,200 value)
- Weekend at luxury town home in Mont Tremblant. Ski in ski out, 5 bedrooms, BBQ, parking and much more ($3,000 value)
- And more!